If you’re like the average American, you spend more on taxes than food, clothing and housing combined. And, if you’re like the average American, you pay a higher tax rate than many billionaires. Why not take a page from the playbook of some of the wealthiest families in the world, and adopt amore proactive approach to your taxes?
That’s what this free Year-End Tax Strategy workshop is all about. Join us to learn top strategies to take advantage of before the year ends. We’ll share what we believe is the most comprehensive and actionable framework for helping you move past where most taxpayers exist, which is in the misery of simply “letting taxes happen”.
In this complimentary session, we’ll cover the following topics:
· How to get tax benefits from the volatility of the stock market
· The “window” of time we have before tax rates go up
· “Stacking” deductions in 2022 for a potentially bigger tax break
· How some taxpayers get tax deductions for buying certain SUVs
· Required Minimum Distributions – how to reduce or even avoid the tax on required distributions from IRAs and 401ks
· How to put in $20,000 above the typical 401k limit through catch-up and after-tax contributions
· How the backdoor Roth IRA works
· How to set up a Tax Holiday
· Whether to use your HSA or FSA
· Whether to do upstream or downstream gifting to take advantage of lower tax brackets
Special Guest: Trent Trailov, CEO, Trail CPA joining us for Q&A discussion
There is no cost or obligation to attend.
Heritage Wealth Advisors, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser.
Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC. Member FINRA and SIPC.
A Roth IRA is tax free as long as investors leave the money in the account for at least 5 years and are 59 1/2 or older when they take distributions or meet another qualifying event, such as death, disability or purchase of a first home.
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with a tax advisor or attorney.
Trent Trailov and Trail CPA are not affiliated with Ameriprise Financial, Inc.