A divorce financial planner that is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) is an excellent resource for divorcing couples. By being uniquely qualified to make long-term financial projections, divorce financial planners integrate the methodology of financial planning directly into the divorce process. Since settlements are largely financial, CDFA professionals have the special skills and experience to identify and assess options so that you can make the hard decisions.
A divorce financial planner who is CDFA certified can help clients understand:
- The difference between separate and martial property
- How property is valued and divided
- Retirement and pension division alternatives
- Spousal support
- Whether you can afford to keep the marital home
- Tax implications and solutions
- Which settlement is better for your future
At Feldmeyer Financial Group, our CDFA professionals use their 45 years of combined experience to provide you with powerful data to support your case.