Divorce is difficult, but staying level headed – especially about your finances – is vital. We examine and analyze the financial issues of your divorce and help you determine the financial impact of a proposed settlement, to make sure it works now and in the future. We do this by:
• Calculating an equitable distribution of assets
• Examining the “what ifs” and providing you with data
• Finding hidden assets
• Serving as an expert witness
• Addressing overlooked financial needs
• Answering questions like – “Can I afford to keep the house?”
Our advisors use their 70 years of experience to provide you with powerful data to support your case by integrating the methodology of financial planning into the divorce process. Our financial advisors will listen, then educate and collaborate with you to create a unique strategy and financial plan that deliver on your short and long-term goals.
Divorce guides are below in “files for download”. View our divorce videos here and here.