A financial planner that is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) is an excellent resource for divorcing couples. By being uniquely qualified to make long-term financial projections, CDFA's integrate the methodology of financial planning directly into the divorce process. Since settlements are largely financial, CDFA professionals have the skills and experience to assess options so that you can make the hard decisions.
A divorce financial planner who is CDFA certified can help clients understand:
- The differences between separate & martial property
- How property is valued & divided
- Retirement & pension division alternatives
- Spousal support
- Can you afford to keep the marital home
- Tax implications & solutions
- Which settlement is better for your future
Our CDFA professionals use their experience to provide you with powerful data to support your case.
To access divorce guides, scroll down to “files for download”. Click here and here to view videos.