Help conduct the operation of a financial advisory practice with an independent franchisee of Ameriprise Financial. Assist financial advisor(s) in managing office work flow with an emphasis on creating and delivering a unique client experience. Consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements.
Provide client relationship support through interacting directly with clients to ensure accurate account set up, answering client questions, coordinating/tracking projects and perform other practice management tasks such as organizing client seminars.
Responsibilities and time allocation will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor.
- Work with home office to ensure accurate account setup and resolve issues
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients
- Maintain files and records
- Provide insight on effective use of key tools (website, social media, email, etc.)
- Set up and maintain client management system
- Write letters to clients and administer client appreciation events and seminars
- Attend and participate in client meetings as necessary
- Conduct transaction requests as directed
- Receive and administer communications to/from clients and prospects to schedule appointments or refer to advisor
Key traits of a successful Client Service Associate/Manager:
- Effective communication with clients, advisors and staff
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Efficient time management, attention to detail, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as required by advisor and Ameriprise Financial
- Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to continually learn and grow
Education and other designations:
- College degree or higher
- 2+ years of related experience
- Have or be able obtain licenses and registrations for securities, including: Series 7, Series 66, and State life, accident and health insurance licenses
To apply, send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
This position will be an employee/contractor of an independent Franchise Advisor, not of Ameriprise Financial.