Keeping Your Brain Young: Slow Aging, Boost Productivity and Lower Risk for Dementia
Dr. Marc Milstein
Andriola, Goldberg & Associates
There is so much more to keeping your brain in tip-top shape and lowering your risk for dementia than crossword puzzles, brain games, and Sudoku. But the statistics are staggering. Forty-seven million people have dementia worldwide, and that number is projected to double in the next 20years. However, it doesn't have to be that way. We—not our genes—can have control over our cognitive destiny. Significant and just-published studies point us to a compelling conclusion and powerful message: Serious mental decline is not an inevitable part of aging. Your short and long-term brain health is in your hands, and the risk of dementia could be lowered if the right actionable steps are taken now.
You will learn:
- Simple tips to do every day that super charge your memory, productivity, and lower risk for dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Quick and actionable steps you can do every morning to help you get energy-boosting sleep.
- Which surprising foods boost memory and the one sneaky ingredient in food that can raise the risk of dementia.
- The common and often hidden health issues significantly raise the risk of developing Alzheimer's and dementia decades before symptoms develop. Learn to look for the subtle signs before these issues develop and how to treat them.
- The often-overlooked factors that accelerate the aging of your brain and how to avoid these traps.
- What is real and what is hype in the world of brain health.
This is an informational Webinar. There is no cost or obligation.
Dr. Marc Milstein is not affiliated with Ameriprise Financial Inc.
Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC. Member INRA and SIPC©2022 Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health, Wealth and a Confident Retirement and Nutrition and Fitness
Robert Sutton, CRPC®, Financial Advisor and Chief Financial Officer, and T. J, Lopez, Athletic Movement Protocol, Director of Athletics® - Andriola, Goldberg & Associates, A private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial, LLC
Andriola, Goldberg & Associates, A private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial, LLC
With the markets and economy changing all the time, you may feel less than confident about reaching your retirement goals. This seminar will offer tips and strategies that can help you:
· Plan for a more confident retirement
· Understand how financial and physical health may be intertwined· Learn ways to generate dependable income that could last through your whole retirement
This is an informational seminar.
There is no cost or obligation.
T.J. Lopez is not affiliated with Ameriprise Financial Inc.
This Seminar is Sponsored by MainStay Funds
MainStay Funds and its representatives are not affiliated with Ameriprise Financial