Despite men often having taken control of the family finances, women now control more of the wealth in the US than men, and the vast majority of women will be solely responsible for managing their wealth at some point. Yet, women have unique challenges and we will share stories about how women are overcoming those challenges and making better financial decisions.
• 3 Ways to offset the gender pay gap, low retirement savings and low Social Security
• Strategies for balancing career, kids, divorce, and aging parents
• 3 Ways to improve financial literacy and preparedness of our kids
• How the Wall Street model fails women and how to still get what you need
• Socially Responsible Investing- how to align your values with your investments