- Money is an excellent servant, but a terrible master.
- It’s true that money can’t buy you happiness, but lack of it can lead to a lot of unhappiness.
- If your finances are in bad shape, other parts of your life will likely suffer as well.
- Spending money on life experiences tends to be more fulfilling than spending money on things.
- Your money can be invested in a way that makes it grow AND that makes a difference in the world. More on that in a minute!
Service to others has been at the heart of every type of work I’ve ever done. Making the world a better place through my work is my purpose in life. If you would like to have a different kind of experience in working with a financial advisor, get in touch with me. Let’s have a conversation about you and your life and how I can be of service to you.