For years, I’ve been helping fellow Christians with estate and tax planning strategies, charitable giving and other issues important to them. I offer faith-based financial planning and advice to help you manage your finances in a way that’s consistent with your values and beliefs.
Ameriprise Financial provides financial services without regard to religious affiliation or cultural background.
The views of employee and franchise networks are not necessarily the views of Ameriprise
Areas of focus
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Family Finances
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Saving for Education
- Tax Planning Strategies
Years of Experience
This number may include years as a financial advisor, and/or experience as a registered representative.
CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
APMA® Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, University of Florida, 2003
- I love spending my free moments with my wife and three wonderful kids.
- I am also active in my local church and community.
- I make time to maintain friendships and keep in touch with people who impact my life.
- My wife and I both love to travel, both domestic and international.
- If there is any time left over, I enjoy watching and playing golf, football, baseball ( i.e. , anything that involves a ball and competition)
- I am a very proud alumnus of the University of Florida and enjoy discussing their athletic superiority.
- Transportation Research Engineer, MRIGlobal, 2003-2012, Kansas City, MO, 9