Gain timely insights and perspectives from Ameriprise market and economy experts. We closely watch the financial environment to help you make informed investment decisions.
Reach out with any questions or concerns, especially if your goals have changed. We're available to connect at a time convenient for you, including by phone or online.
Midyear market check-in: stocks, inflation and cryptocurrencies
Substantial tailwinds drove stock prices higher in the first half of 2021. As we look ahead, Ameriprise Global Market Strategist Anthony Saglimbene provides investors with strategic views on:
- Key market drivers from Q1 - Q2
- The outlook for Q3 - Q4
- Cryptocurrencies and meme stocks
5 key investor themes for the surging economy
Amid exceptionally bright financial conditions, there are opportunities and risks to consider. Ameriprise Global Market Strategist Anthony Saglimbene provides timely perspective on:
- Expectations for stock returns
- The benefit of a portfolio review
- Inflation and supply pressures
- Tax proposals and market implications
- Speculative areas such as cryptocurrencies
How to navigate market volatility
When the stock market fluctuates, it’s natural to feel uncertain about your investment decisions. Together, we can review your portfolio and discuss personalized recommendations that support your financial goals throughout market cycles over time.
Together, we can help you prepare for and weather market fluctuations
Remember to keep these tips in mind, especially when markets are volatile:
- Stay focused on your financial goals — we’re here to help with this.
- Ensure your allocations are consistent with your longer-term risk profile and rebalance your portfolio regularly.
- Make sound investment decisions based on informed, rational reactions to news headlines.
If you have concerns about your investments, please reach out. Together, we can determine what, if any, action you need to take.