Help conduct the operation of a financial advisory practice with an independent franchisee of Ameriprise Financial. Assist in daily business operations allowing the advisor to focus on client acquisition and deepening client relationships.
This role provides client relationship and general practice management support through gathering client data, preparing client deliverables and touch points, organizing client files, coordinating/tracking projects, organizing the logistics of client seminars, setting up new business, and performing other business management tasks as needed.
Responsibilities and time allocation will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor.
- Prepare correspondence for advisor signature
- Copy and follow-up with home office on related issues
- Coordinate marketing events
- Schedule, prepare agendas and forms, and conduct reminder and follow-up calls for client appointments
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients
- Manage the flow of wholesalers in the office. Submit and track invoices for payments
- Assist the others in the practice
- Greet clients upon arrival
- Set up and maintain client management system
- Write notes or letters to clients and administer client appreciation tasks
- Document client contact/calls
Key traits of a successful Planning Assistant:
- Effective communication with clients, advisors and staff
- Efficient time management, attention to detail, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as required by advisor and Ameriprise Financial
- Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to continually learn and grow
Education and other designations:
- High school degree or higher
To apply, send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
This position will be an employee/contractor of an independent Franchise Advisor, not of Ameriprise Financial.