Practical and Tactical Actions For Small Business Owners
John Carl, Presdient/Founder - Columbia Threadneedle, Retirement Learning Center
Michael Mazzilli, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services LLC
It’s not what you earn—it’s what you keep. Small business owners may be missing out on tactics and strategies designed to help them maximize their business income and achieve retirement savings goals for themselves and their employees.
Join us on Tuesday, June 29th, as we hear from John Carl, founder and President of Retirement Learning Center at Columbia Threadneedle Investments, and learn about strategies such as applying the 199A tax deduction, using qualified and executive compensation arrangements to increase retirement income security, and implementing a plan governance process to mitigate fiduciary liability, as well as others.
- Determine which retirement plan contributions count towards PPP loan forgiveness.
- Understand the basics of the 199A tax deduction for small businesses.
- Use retirement plans to achieve business goals.
- Learn the elements of a plan governance process.
- Identify popular executive compensation arrangements.
- Consider financial wellness programs for employees.
This is an informational seminar. There is no cost or obligation.
Columbia Threadneedle , Retirement Learning Center, and their representatives are affiliated with Ameriprise Financial.
Investment products are not federally or FDIC-insured, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by any financial institution, and involve investment risks including possible loss of principal and fluctuation in value.