- My mission is to provide high level customized financial planning strategies and advice.
- My clients are affluent retirees, wealth inheritors, affluent business owners, and highly compensated established professionals.
- I provide personalized financial and investment advice while my dedicated staff supports our boutique practice with world class client service.
- I help my clients work toward stated goals and objectives by focusing on deepening relationships and sharing what I have learned through my 24 years as a licensed investment advisor.
Areas of focus
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Women's Financial Strategies
- Executive Compensation and Benefit Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Charitable Giving
Years of Experience
This number may include years as a financial advisor, and/or experience as a registered representative.
Series 7 -General Securities Representative
Series 9-NYSE General Securities Sales Supervisor-Options
Series 10-NYSE General Securities Sales Supervisor-General
Series 52 - Municipal Securities Representative
Series 63 -Uniform Securities Agent State Law
Series 65 -Uniform Registered Investment Advisor Law
Series 31 -Futures-Managed Funds
Life, Accident,Heath,& HMO
- Trinity University, San Antonio, TX., Business Administration 1996
- My hobbies and passions revolve around finance literature, physical fitness and motorsports.
Awards & recognition
- Five Star Wealth Manager, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019 & 2020
- Ameriprise Circle of Success, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Ameriprise Diamond Ring , 2017