For the entire month of November.
My practice is proud to participate in the Ameriprise Financial National Day of Service, by supporting Bags of Love, whose mission is to provide necessities and comfort items to children who are in crisis due to neglect, abuse, poverty or homelessness. Learn more about the organization here.
To help meet the tremendous demand for essentials of immediate need we’ll be collecting items for Bags of Love in our office through the month of November. Please consider dropping off a contribution. Below is a list of things that are always in short supply:
Special Instructions: (ages: newborn – 17; age appropriate, conservative)
· Fleece Blanket Kits (72" x 60")
· Pajamas (ages birth – 17)
· Long sleeve shirts & jeans
· Underwear and socks (all ages)
· Toiletries (Baby wipes, diaper cream, shampoo(tear-free for younger children), toothpaste and brushes, deodorant, body wash or soap, hair products–brushes, combs, hair ties/barrettes)
· Books for children (ages 8-17)
· Writing journals for teens
· Wallets, watches, prepaid phone cards for older children
· Toys, ages 0-17 (building blocks, cars, games, cards, dominos, frisbees)