Bryan J Althouse
CFP®, BFA™, APMA™
Capital Wealth Advisory Group
Areas of focus
- Employee Stock Options
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- Small Business
- Charitable Giving
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Executive Compensation and Benefit Strategies
CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
BFA™ Behavioral Financial Advisor
APMA™ Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor™
Series 7 License: General Securities Representative
Series 66 License: Uniform Combined State Law
Life, Accident, & Health
- • B.A. Biology, Lawrence University, 2008
- •M.S. Freshwater and Marine Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2013
Awards & recognition
- Capital Wealth Advisory Group, Ameriprise Client Experience Award, 2022
- Spending time with my wife Margaret, our three kids Olin, Aurora, and Josie, and of course our friends and family.
- I absolutely love to cook!
- Spending time outdoors, especially in the forests of Northern Wisconsin
- I was born and raised in Wisconsin, so of course I enjoy watching the Packers, Badgers, Brewers and Bucks!
- Listening to music (folk, jazz, bluegrass and musicals). Mumford and Sons and Bill Evans are some of my favorite musicians and The Greatest Showman is my favorite musical
- Roasting my own coffee (yup, I do that)
- Helping raise money for charities especially those centered around battling cancer and diabetes.