Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM
Great Lakes Advisor Group
This number may include years as a financial advisor, and/or experience as a registered representative.
4.9 out of 5 rating based on 20 reviews
Areas of focus
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Sustainable and Responsible Investing
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Family Finances
- I am a huge sports fan. In the summer you may see me at a Cleveland Guardians (I want to keep saying Indians) game, and in the winter I will be pulling for the Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Cavaliers.
- My family and I enjoy boating, fishing and the outdoors. We live on Myers Lake in Canton, Ohio and try to spend a lot of time on the lake in the summer.
- When I get the chance, I also enjoy traveling. Some of my of the highlights for me have been an Alaskan cruise as well as a trip to Southern Spain and Africa.
Awards & recognition
- Great Lakes Advisor Group, Ameriprise Client Experience Award, 2020-2021
CRPC - Chartered Retirement Planning Councelor
Series 7, 9, 10, 23, 66 Security Licenses through Finra
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- Chartered Retirment Planning Counselor, College for Financial Planning, Denver,
City of Canton Chamber of Commerce
Kent State University Alumni