Join us for our Wealth Across Generations Virtual Speaker Series – “Responsible Investing- Aligning Your Financial Goals With Your Values” with guest speaker Lenore Reiner, VP of Eaton Vance Distributors.
May 20, 2021 - 7:00-8:00 PM
Saša Mirković, Private Wealth Advisor and Managing Partner of Inspire Confidence Group, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC will start the evening off with a market update based on current insights from Ameriprise Chief Market Strategist David Joy’s weekly commentary.
Following that, Lenore Reiner, VP of Eaton Vance Distributors will talk about socially responsible investing. Points covered will include:
· What is Responsible Investing and why is it important?
· How could today’s environmental crisis’ impact our clients’ portfolios?
· What are sustainable development goals and how can investors support these?
· What are environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors? And what are some of the dominant themes?
· How have companies changed regarding ESG issues? And what does that mean for those company’s performance?
The link for this event and the current market commentary from Ameriprise will be sent out the day before. Please register by emailing email@example.com by May 19,2021.
Investment products are not federally or FDIC-insured, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by any financial institution, and involve investment risks including possible loss of principal and fluctuation in value.
Socially responsible investments focus on green solutions companies, which present increased risk over a more diversified portfolio by limiting investment choices to a specific sector that may or may not perform as well as other industry sectors.
This is an informational seminar. There is no cost or obligation.
Sponsored by Eaton Vance. Eaton Vance and its representatives are not affiliated with Ameriprise Financial.3546473ACMR0421