Claire Kemp Fitz
CFP®, CDFA®, APMA™, CSRIC®
Kuttin Wealth Management
Areas of focus
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Women's Financial Strategies
- Sustainable and Responsible Investing
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
- Saving for Education
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Divorce Financial Planning
- Charitable Giving
CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
CDFA® Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
APMA™ Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor™
CSRIC® Chartered SRI Counselor™
- BS, Psychology, Tufts University, Medford, MA
- I enjoy living on the south shore of Long Island and spend as much time as possible on the beaches of Fire Island, paddleboarding in the Connetquot River, and fishing in the Atlantic Ocean with my husband, Matt, a licensed private charter Captain.
- When on land, we both enjoy working on home improvement and DIY projects together.
- Also, I love being a hostess. Cooking large meals and gathering groups of friends around a table gives me so much joy.