Jason K DuBois
CRPC™, ChFC®, APMA™
Private Wealth Advisor
Areas of focus
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Family Finances
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
- Executive Compensation and Benefit Strategies
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- Charitable Giving
CRPC™ Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™
ChFC® Chartered Financial Consultant®
APMA™ Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor™
- Bachelor of Science, Siena College, Loudonville, NY, 1998
- Spending time and creating memories with my family, which includes my wife, Mary Jo, and our two boys, Jackson and Connor.
- As a family, we enjoy many outdoor activities such as biking, skiing, traveling to new places, and kayaking.
- All types of fishing. This includes fly-fishing in a small mountain stream, bass fishing from kayaks, and deep-sea fishing.
- Watching our boys compete in a variety of team sports. This includes high school sports and a variety of AAU basketball leagues.