Did you know?
- You are only required to keep tax returns and supporting documents for a period of 3 years after filing
- You are required by law to recycle computers and other e-waste in an environmentally responsible manner
Tidy up by getting rid of excess paper and old electronics while protecting your sensitive, personal information.
Pell Wealth Partners will provide personal document shredding service and e-waste disposal services.
Coffee & pastries will be served!
This is a clients, family, friends, & community event. All are welcome.
Acceptable items for E-Waste Recycling Collection:
- Computer Peripherals (keyboards, mice, power cords)
- Monitors (CRT & Flat Panel)
- Networking hardware (servers, switches, routers)
- DVD/DVR/VCR Players
- Fax Machines/Scanners
- Gaming Consoles & Peripherals (Xbox, PlayStation)
- Office Phones/Phone Systems
- Smart Phones
- GPS/Navigation Systems
- iPod/MP3 Players
- Remote Controls
- Audio Speakers
Items that will not be accepted:
- Microwave Ovens
- DVDs & Cases
- Cassette & VHS Tapes