Help conduct the operation of a financial advisory practice with an independent franchisee of Ameriprise Financial. Assist in daily business operations allowing the advisor to focus on client acquisition and deepening client relationships.
Provide administrative support by scheduling meetings, preparing presentations, preparing client communications, tracking new business correspondence, coordinating/tracking projects and managing business-as-usual projects such as filing, copying, printing and organizing the logistics of client seminars.
Responsibilities and time allocation will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor.
- Prepare correspondence for advisor signature
- Copy and track all client and practice materials including business correspondence
- Copy and follow-up with home office on related issues
- Schedule and prepare agendas and forms for client appointments
- Conduct client appointment reminder calls and check-in calls on follow up items
- Assist others in the practice
- Greet and extend hospitality to clients and document client communications
- Set up and maintain client management system and track client special events
- Write notes or letters to clients and administer client appreciation tasks
Key traits of a successful Administrative Assistant:
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Effective communication with clients, advisors and staff
- Efficient time management, organization, attention to detail, and multitasking skills
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor and Ameriprise Financial
- Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to continually learn and grow
Education and other designations:
- High school degree or higher
To apply, send your résumé and cover letter to PrairieHillsFinancialGroup@ampf.com
This position will be an employee/contractor of an independent Franchise Advisor, not of Ameriprise Financial.