Prairie Pointe Financial Group
This number may include years as a financial advisor, and/or experience as a registered representative.
5.0 out of 5 rating based on 9 reviews
Areas of focus
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Investment Management
- Intergenerational Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Sustainable and Responsible Investing
- Saving for Education
Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Annuities Licensed
Awards & recognition
- Ameriprise Circle of Success, 2019-2021
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., 2019-2020
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, 1998-2019
- Principal Financial Securities, Inc., 1991-1998
- R.G. Dickinson & Company, 1988-1991
- Painewebber Incorporation, 1983-1988
- I am married to my wonderful wife Becky, we have two children, Michael and Kate. Michael and Kate both work on Wall Street in New York City. We have 3 King Charles Cavalier Spaniels. Becky and I split our time between Omaha and on the ranch in the Hill Country of Texas.
- We enjoy traveling abroad and taking trips back to New York City to see the kids.
- I enjoy working outdoors on our ranch, wine and whiskey tastings, reading, and volunteering in the community.
- We are both Creighton Alumni and enjoy following the Blue Jays and Husker athletics.