Families with students in 9th,10th, or11th grade should tune in to:
- Avoid common mistakes in college selection.
- Know what questions you should be asking of every college BEFORE you apply—questions that others don’t ask until it’s too late.
- Understand what financial factors contribute to your FAFSA and determine your family “need.”
- Expel myths that lead families to believe they won’t qualify for college aid.
- Strategize how to maximize your financial award.
No need to RSVP. Simply join via WebEx on your computer or call in to listen with the access info below.
Join via WebEx on your computer:
Meeting number:593 512 094
Meeting password: Ha5FYmGe
Join via phone:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-501-1506
Conference Code: 202 937 2323
We hope you can join us for this informational discussion!
This is an informational event. There is no cost or obligation.
This presentation is sponsored by College Inside Track.
College Inside Track and its representatives are not affiliated with Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC.
©2019 Ameriprise Financial Inc. All rights reserved.