Our initial meeting is an important first step. It's an opportunity to get to know us and share your needs, goals, and dreams. You're under no obligation; the meeting will be relaxed, informal, and informative.
What to bring
- A list of thoughts, questions, or ideas you have regarding your current financial situation
- Existing asset account statements, budget information regarding income and expenses including tax statements
- Existing legal documents including wills, trusts, and health care proxies.
What to expect
- Professional guidance in clarifying financial goals and priorities
- If you decide to become a client, you will receive sound financial advice and risk-adjusted strategic investments recommendations tailored to your objectives
- Going forward, you'll receive ongoing professional assessment and recommended tactical adjustments to align performance to desired objectives
The initial consultation provides an overview of financial planning concepts. You will not receive written analysis and/or recommendations.