My approach is tailored to help meet attorneys’ financial planning needs.
• Complimentary initial consultation: I begin with a consultation to better understand your financial goals and concerns, address the scope of services you are looking for as well as review fees.
• Discovery: I will review your documents, including your expenses, retirement statements, loans employer benefits, tax return etc. Sometimes recommendations change as more evidence is presented. To provide comprehensive financial advice, I need to have the most comprehensive data possible.
• Prioritization: Once it is concluded that the data is accurate, I will then work with clients to prioritize their goals. There may be times where goals can conflict (i.e., retiring early and paying for college). However, I can provide guidance on the impact of your own retirement to make an informed decision.
• Written Proposal: You’ll receive a written summary of your financial picture along with our recommendations. Additionally, you’ll be able to track and modify your goals online reflecting current market conditions.
• Goal Tracking: To ensure accountability I hold scheduled meetings with my clients throughout the year and adjust their plan, as necessary. Additionally, clients may also modify their goals online. For example, determining how much sooner you can retire by saving extra per month or cutting certain expenses.
If you would like to schedule your complimentary initial consultation, click here