Featured speaker Bob Bonfiglio, CFP®, ChFC®, MBA and Barron's®Top1,200 advisor will present “BAE Retirement Planning” in which he will review how Rise Private Wealth Management has been helping a number of BAE employees toward retirement. In his experience, there are many key features of the BAE benefit plans that employees are unaware of. If you are interested in learning more, I would like to invite you to join me from the comfort of your own home for a virtual meeting where Bob will take about 30 minutes to discuss the items below. The rest of the evening will be a fun social event to catch up with friends and colleagues from BAE virtually.
At this meeting you will learn about:
- The principles of tax control
- The hidden potential in your 401(k) plan
- Options you have to create “tax diversification”
- How to build a source of tax free income for your retirement
- How to manage your 401(k) as you approach retirement
- Some important features of your Sanders and/or BAE pension plan
- Review of insurance and estate planning benefits available at BAE
Spouses and significant others are welcome to listen in.
Let me know as soon as possible if you plan to invite someone to learn this vital information!
Meeting number: 801 025 773
Join by phone
1 (866) 629-7505
US Passcode: 9074 173#