My practice proudly supports Bags of Love, whose mission is to provide necessities and comfort items to children who are in crisis due to neglect, abuse, poverty or homelessness. Through their unique distribution model, they address the immediate needs of these children and help support the community agencies caring for them.
In an effort to meet the tremendous demand for essential items of immediate need that are age/gender appropriate, we've placed a collection box for Bags of Love in our office through the month of November. Please consider dropping off a contribution the next time you visit the office.
Below is a list of things that are always in short supply.
Special Instructions : (ages: newborn – 17; age appropriate, conservative)
- Fleece Blanket Kits (72" x 60")
- Pajamas (ages birth – 17)
- Long sleeve shirts & jeans
- Underwear (ages 3 -17)
- Socks (ages 0 -16)
- Toiletries (Baby wipes, diaper cream, shampoo (tear-free for younger children), toothpaste and brushes, deodorant, body wash or soap, hair products–brushes, combs, hair ties/barrettes)
- Wallets, watches, prepaid phone cards for older children
- Toys, ages 0-17 (Legos, cars, Rubik Cube, hackey sack, cards, Dominos, frisbees)