Our money can only go to three places: Our heirs, the IRS, or to charity...Many of us have some level of control over what percentage goes to the IRS. Join us to learn strategies for reducing what goes to the IRS and increasing what can go to the charities you support.
• Lessons Learned - Why Rockefeller lost 64% of his estate to taxes while Kaiser only lost 2%.
• Family First - How some families are able to significantly reduce taxes with Estate Planning Strategies
• Pass It On - Why 70% of inheritances don't make it past the first generation to inherit it. - Learn strategies to help heirs from overspending their inheritance.
• Strategy Overview - Donor Advised Funds, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Dynasty Trusts, Marital Trusts, Foundations, Legacy Trusts, LLCs, LPs, & more
• Case Study - How one family reduced their taxes by $134,000, increased what went to their heirs by $226,000 AND made a $430,000 gift to charity
This is an informational presentation. There is no cost or obligation. The Compass is a trademark of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Ameriprise Financial, Inc. and its affiliates do not offer tax or legal advice. Consumers should consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding their specific situation. Investment products are not federally or FDIC-insured, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by any financial institution, and involve investment risks including possible loss of principal and fluctuation in value. Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser. Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC., Member FINRA and SIPC. © 2019 Ameriprise Financial, Inc., All rights reserved. 2699459ACMR0919