Inspire Confidence Group
This number may include years as a financial advisor, and/or experience as a registered representative.
Areas of focus
- Investment Management
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Family Finances
- Saving for Education
- Matt loves spending time with his wife Margo and having adventures with their beautiful children, Allie and Tommy.
- A former professional actor and theater aficionado, Matt makes sure to act in at least one play a year as well as attend as many shows as possible.
- Matt is a certified yoga instructor and enjoys teaching classes in the evening.
- Matt also relishes any chance he gets to ski or travel.
Awards & recognition
- Inspire Confidence Group, Ameriprise Client Experience Award, 2020-2021
Series 7 (General Securities Representative)
Series 66 (Investment Advisor Representative)
Life Insurance License
APMA® Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠
- Master of Fine Arts in Acting from Carnegie Mellon University and The Moscow Art Theatre
- Bachelor of Science in Theater (Cum Laude) from Skidmore College