Certified Fund Specialist
MavenCross Wealth Advisors
This number may include years as a financial advisor, and/or experience as a registered representative.
Areas of focus
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Christian Financial Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Investment Management
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Saving for Education
- Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Tax Planning Strategies
- My wife (Katherine) and I enjoy spending as much time as possible with our children.
- I am always trying to get out and play golf and tennis as much as possible.
- In the fall, my Saturdays are usually spent watching college football and cheering on the Alabama Crimson Tide.
Awards & recognition
- MavenCross Wealth Advisors, Ameriprise Client Experience Award, 2021
BFA™ Behavioral Financial Advisor™
CFS® Certified Fund Specialist
FINRA Series 7 and Series 66
Life and Health Insurance License
- Bachelor of Science, Biology - The University of Alabama
- Financial Advisor, OneAscent (Birmingham, AL), 2017-2018
- Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC (Birmingham, AL), 2014-2017