Featured speaker Financial Advisor Kendra Kearney, APMA®, will present “Raytheon Retirement Planning” in which she will review how Rise Private Wealth Management has been helping several Raytheon employees toward retirement. In her experience, there are many key features of the Raytheon benefit plans that employees are unaware of. If you are interested in learning more, I would like to invite you to join me from the comfort of your own home for a virtual meeting where Kendra will take about 30 minutes to discuss the items below.
At this meeting you will learn about:
- The principles of tax control
- The hidden potential in your Raytheon 401(k) plan
- Options you must create “tax diversification”
- How to build a source of tax-free income for your retirement
- How to manage your 401(k) as you approach retirement
- Some important features of your Raytheon pension plan
Feel free to invite any colleague who would benefit from learning this vital information!