Sterling Financial Partners
This number may include years as a financial advisor, and/or experience as a registered representative.
5.0 out of 5 rating based on 16 reviews
Areas of focus
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Investment Management
- Intergenerational Planning
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Domestic Partner Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Employee Stock Options
- Family Finances
- Saving for Education
- Small Business
- I enjoy traveling and spending time at the shoreline relaxing and boating with my family.
- I am an avid sports fan - Red Sox, NY Giants, UCONN Huskies, Boston Celtics
- Health and fitness are key in managing stress and staying mentally sharp. Incorporating my love for sports and quest for fitness, I enjoy golfing, fishing, playing soccer, and softball.
- My family is everything to me. My wife Nikki and I live in Longmeadow, MA with our daughter Kennedy. We enjoy spending time with our families, friends, dog (Brody!) and serving our community.
Awards & recognition
- Five Star Wealth Manager, 2011
CRPC® Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠
Securities Licenses: Series 7 & 66
Insurance Licenses: Life, Accident and Health
Certified through the Connecticut Partnership for Long Term Care
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Florida Southern College (Lakeland, FL)