We start with questions instead of answers. Some questions we may ask include:
· What is important about life to you?
· What experiences do you look forward to or wish to avoid?
· What stands between where you are and the life you want to live?
· Does your retirement income distribution plan account for changing tax brackets?
· What are your key expectations of a financial advisor?
As we get to know you, we then apply our Confident Retirement® approach, addressing four key areas to help you enjoy a more confident life.
I predominantly work with Executives, Engineers, Educators and Health Care Providers, some of them featured in the videos below. The Profile, Insights and Working Together tabs can also show you who we are and how we help. Sign up for our newsletter or follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive regular insights and ideas you can use.
With the right advice your next move can be brilliant.