Our Investment Philosophy
We recognize the importance of socially responsible investing. As a result, we focus on building client investment portfolios through this approach that focuses on companies that are known for being environmentally-friendly and socially-aware in their business practices.
Our Planning Process
We follow a seasonal service model, which we believe allows us to tackle each piece of the financial puzzle in an organized and complete manner. Asset Allocation is discussed in each meeting. The model is divided into three seasons:
1. Goal Tracking - Provide financial position updates and progress reports and project cash flow
3. Family, Security, and Cash Flow Review - Review insurance and strategize for estate planning
4. Tax Planning - Gather tax information and develop long-term tax planning strategies
1. Socially responsible investments focus on green solutions companies, which present increased risk over a more diversified portfolio by limiting investment choices to a specific sector that may or may not perform as well as other industry sectors.
2. Asset allocation does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining markets.
3. Ameriprise Financial, Inc. and its affiliates do not offer tax or legal advice. Consumers should consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding their specific situation.