Encore Wealth Management Group would like to invite you, your family, friends and coworkers for an educational event with a panel of professionals to discuss the topic of Intergenerational Wealth Transfer. Planning for the future: An approach for your whole family.
10:00 a.m. Sign in
10:30 a.m. Presentation begins
After the panel discussion please stay for a Q&A session, lunch and a tour of the Kentucky Derby Museum and Churchill Downs.
- Dean M. Donohue, MBA, CFP®, CRPC®, APMA®, Private Wealth Advisor, Encore Wealth Management Group
- Jonathan Smith, CFP®, CPA, CRPC®, APMA®, Private Wealth Advisor, Encore Wealth Management Group
- Courtney Yartz, CFP®, ChFC®, APMA®, Financial Advisor, Encore Wealth Management Group
- Rosalyn Carothers, J.D., Triplett & Carothers
- Kay Barrringer, Co-Owner, Transitioning Services
- Chris Bechtler, CPA, Bechtler, Parker & Watts
This is an informational event. There is no cost or obligation.
Client-bring-a-friend events are created for our clients and their friends. Our objective is to create a comfortable environment to get introduced to people who are open to meeting with us and learning more about the comprehensive approach we take in helping clients address their financial goals.
Invited panelists from Franklin Templeton, Triplett & Carothers, Homepage Realty, and associated representatives are not affiliated with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial cannot guarantee future financial results.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through
Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser.
Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC. Member FINRA and SIPC.
© 2022 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.