CFP®, ChFC®, MBA, CFS®, APMA™
Private Wealth Advisor
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
MavenCross Wealth Advisors
Areas of focus
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Saving for Education
- Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Tax Planning Strategies
CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
ChFC® Chartered Financial Consultant®
CFS® Certified Fund Specialist
APMA™ Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor™
FINRA Series 7 License - General Securities Representative
FINRA Series 63 License - Uniform Securities Agent State Law
FINRA Series 66 License - Uniform Combined State Law
Life, Accident, and Health Insurance License
- M.B.A. - The University of Alabama at Birmingham (Birmingham, AL)
- B.S. Commerce & Business Administration - The University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL)
Awards & recognition
- MavenCross Wealth Advisors, Ameriprise Client Experience Award, 2021-2022
- Financial Planning Analyst, Jeff Roberts & Associates (Birmingham, AL), 2014-2015
- Discount Brokerage Representative, BBVA Securities (Birmingham, AL), 2013-2014
- Investment Systems Coordinator, BBVA Compass Investment Solutions, Inc. (Birmingham, AL), 2011-2013
- I love spending time with my wife (Melissa) and our three sons.
- I enjoy competing in triathlons (Sprint and Olympic distances) and road races (5K to half marathons).
- I am an avid deer and quail hunter.
- My favorite vacation spots are Lake Martin, AL and Panama City Beach, FL.
- In the fall, my Saturdays are usually spent watching college football and cheering on the Alabama Crimson Tide... Roll Tide!