BFA™, ChFC®, CRPC™, CFS®, CKA®, APMA™, AEP®
Private Wealth Advisor
MavenCross Wealth Advisors
This number may include years as a financial advisor, and/or experience as a registered representative.
Areas of focus
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Christian Financial Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Executive Compensation and Benefit Strategies
- Investment Management
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Saving for Education
- Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Tax Planning Strategies
BFA™ Behavioral Financial Advisor™
ChFC® Chartered Financial Consultant®
CRPC™ Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™
CFS® Certified Fund Specialist
CKA® Certified Kingdom Advisor®
APMA™ Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor™
AEP® Accredited Estate Planner®
FINRA Series 7 / Series 63 / Series 24
Life and Health Insurance License
- Bachelor of Science, Finance - Samford University (Birmingham, AL)
Awards & recognition
- Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors, 2018-2022
- Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisers, 2017-2020
- Barron’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2014-2022
- Barron’s Top 1,000 Financial Advisors, 2009-2011
- MavenCross Wealth Advisors, Ameriprise Client Experience Award, 2021
- Ameriprise Chairman's Advisory Council, 2007-2021
- Ameriprise Circle of Success, 1994-2021
- Ameriprise Hall of Fame, 2015
- Ameriprise Diamond Ring Club, 2008
- Birmingham Business Journal Top 40 Under 40 Award, 2010
Financial Planning Association
Estate Planning Council of Birmingham, Inc.
Million Dollar Round Table, Qualifying & Life Member, 2017
Million Dollar Round Table, Top of Table, 2009, 2011-2022
Million Dollar Round Table, Court of Table, 2009-2022
Christian Financial Advisor Network (C-FAN)
- Associate Vice President, Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC (Birmingham, AL), 2000-2002
- District Manager, Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC (Birmingham, AL), 1995-2000
- Training Manager, Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC (Birmingham, AL), 1994-1995
- I am very close with my family in Knoxville, TN. Mom and I have traveled all across the world together throughout the last 15 years.
- I enjoy spending as much time as possible on beautiful Smith Lake... relaxing, entertaining, and doing water sports.
- My favorite day of the year comes in June when hosting children from the Big Oak Ranch at Wake the World on Smith Lake.
- I also love traveling, reading, fishing, hunting, scuba diving, and snow skiing.
- I am an avid runner and CrossFit enthusiast.
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout - January 21, 1987