CFP®, CRPC™, APMA™, ADPA™, CFS®, AEP®, BFA™
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
MavenCross Wealth Advisors
This number may include years as a financial advisor, and/or experience as a registered representative.
5.0 out of 5 rating based on 16 reviews
Areas of focus
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Executive Compensation and Benefit Strategies
- Investment Management
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Saving for Education
- Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Women's Financial Strategies
CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
CRPC™ Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™
APMA™ Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor™
ADPA™ Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor™
CFS® Certified Fund Specialist
AEP® Accredited Estate Planner®
BFA™ Behavioral Financial Advisor™
FINRA Series 7 and Series 66
Life and Health Insurance License
- Bachelor of Science, Finance - The University of Alabama
Awards & recognition
- MavenCross Wealth Advisors, Ameriprise Client Experience Award, 2021
- My wife and I enjoy doing extracurricular activities with our two boys.
- During the Spring, I spend a lot of time at the ball park serving as an assistant coach to my sons' baseball teams.
- In the Summer, we spend most weekends at our home on beautiful Smith Lake.
- When Autumn rolls around, you can find my family cheering on the Alabama Crimson Tide at most home games.
- In the Winter, the boys and I head to the woods to try our luck hunting and give mom a much needed break.
- I also love to support the various Leadership Vestavia Hills events throughout the year.