Skip to main content
- Ameriprise Financial cannot guarantee future financial results.
- The initial consultation provides an overview of financial planning concepts. You will not receive written analysis and/or recommendations.
- Client Satisfaction Rating: Each client has the opportunity to rate an advisor or team based on the client’s overall satisfaction on a scale of 1 to 5. Ratings for advisors and teams are separate and independent. The Client Satisfaction Rating is an average of all client responses within a rolling 24-month period and is updated daily. There is no minimum number of responses required to display a rating. Client experiences may vary and working with any Ameriprise financial advisor or team is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should not consider this rating a substitute for their own research and evaluation of a financial advisor's qualifications. Not all clients may respond to these questions, and only clients with access to the Ameriprise Secure Client Site may submit a rating.
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the CFP® certification mark, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification mark, and the CFP® certification mark (with plaque design) logo in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
- Find an advisor by state and zip code using our Site Map.
- Ameriprise Financial, Inc. and its affiliates do not offer tax or legal advice. Consumers should consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding their specific situation.
- Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC. Member FINRA and SIPC.